All Things O's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Things O's

Let's Talk bout dem O's.Trouble makers will be shown the door.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  MLB.COM  Baltimore Sun   O's Official Site  O's Rumors  MLB Score Board  League Standings  IHeartMASN Video Links  MLB Ticket Window  Log inLog in  

Getting it off my chest

Go down 
+4
esmd
I_Love_AngelOs
David
bleedingorangandblack
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BMONJ
Admin
BMONJ

Getting it off my chest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting it off my chest   Getting it off my chest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 3:40 pm

weird-O wrote:
BMONJ wrote:
weird-O wrote:
bleedingorangandblack wrote:
I know I’m going to get flak for this and I really don’t give a crap. Its sad to go into our ballpark and be outnumbered by the opposing ball clubs fans. I know we have had 10 straight losing season I know the team has let us down in the past I know that most hate the owner, but does that mean we should stop supporting our team. Now I’m sure I’m going to get the typical responses of will it Peters fault or they don’t have Baltimore on the jersey or the favorite we haven’t had a winning season for 10 years. Well I have news for you Boston didn’t win a World Series for who knows how long and their fans still showed up. The Yankees the most overrated team in the past 8 years their fans still show up, but yet we sit home and do nothing. We are the only club who has fans that walk out on their team hell even Royals fans show up. I’m not saying people on this board aren’t fans or that they don’t care about the birds all I’m saying is that based on tonight, I bet those guys on the field didn’t think they were playing at home.
Sorry in advance for the rant.

One last thing
KEVIN RUN HARD FROM THIS POINT ON

Hi guys,

this is my first post here. a litle bird told me about this place. isn't that clever "a little bird" - the O's, get it lol!

anyway, here's the thing. Boston & NY don't win the WS every season, but there is no denying that the folks who run those franchises try to win. I don't believe PGA has that same drive. personally, my 2 year absence from OPACY is a result of simple economics. that team is not worth my entertainment dollar. what I see in your post is the attitude of, I owe it to the team to spend my time and money, regardless of their condition. that's not how I see it. they owe me a winner. clearly we differing philosophies on this topic. but I thought I would express mine.

Welcome aboard,I guess the little bird approved your membership.. Laughing It's been kind of dead here I created this board to get away from Travis and his ilk
but it seems the others on Sunspot would rather argue with him than post here.

thanks B-Man.

I love the idea of a board w/o the hijackers, etc. I've been really busy at work and home, so I haven't been able to follow baseball very much this season. I've pretty much given up on sunspot, so I was happy to learn about his board. thanks for starting it up. I'm not sure if word has spread about it or not. but I can think of a few guys who don't like the off-topic stuff on sunspot.

Thanks weird-o glad you like the board,If anyone wants to join up they are free to do so.So invite them to join...
Back to top Go down
http://myfreeadboard.com/go/d93

Getting it off my chest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All Things O's :: O's Forums :: Gripes and Grumblings-
Jump to: