All Things O's

Let's Talk bout dem O's.Trouble makers will be shown the door.
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  MLB.COM  Baltimore Sun   O's Official Site  O's Rumors  MLB Score Board  League Standings  IHeartMASN Video Links  MLB Ticket Window  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 O's game thread 5/28

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
BMONJ
Admin
avatar

Posts : 190
Join date : 2008-05-28
Age : 58
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: O's game thread 5/28   Wed May 28, 2008 8:57 pm

where's earl wrote:
Thanks to the charter members and those who started this great new site, I have to run some errands, but I will return. Melvin Just blasted one king
Charter members I like that way cool... Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myfreeadboard.com/go/d93
BMONJ
Admin
avatar

Posts : 190
Join date : 2008-05-28
Age : 58
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: O's game thread 5/28   Wed May 28, 2008 8:59 pm

jeffhandsofstone wrote:
Admin wrote:
WTG MELVIN YEEEEE HAAAAA
All of a sudden Melvin heating up! We need Mel and Roberts to keep getting on base.

I hope they both get fired up as well...How did you get the avatar I don't see a way in my admin panel to add one.
I want to add my boobs too... lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myfreeadboard.com/go/d93
BenJumbo

avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2008-05-28
Age : 42
Location : North Shore

PostSubject: Re: O's game thread 5/28   Wed May 28, 2008 9:00 pm

I think I'm gonna' like it here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/benjumbo
downhome

avatar

Posts : 42
Join date : 2008-05-28
Location : Salisbury, MD

PostSubject: Re: O's game thread 5/28   Wed May 28, 2008 9:01 pm

It's on the profile page, and whoever supplies the forum software supplies avatars, too.

I was hoping for Mrs Cartman, but Butters will work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BMONJ
Admin
avatar

Posts : 190
Join date : 2008-05-28
Age : 58
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: O's game thread 5/28   Wed May 28, 2008 9:03 pm

Roid boy belts one out..Shi* Least it was a solo shot


Last edited by Admin on Wed May 28, 2008 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myfreeadboard.com/go/d93
bronco



Posts : 31
Join date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: O's game thread 5/28   Wed May 28, 2008 9:04 pm

Wow...Giambi doesn't hit cheap HRs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
downhome

avatar

Posts : 42
Join date : 2008-05-28
Location : Salisbury, MD

PostSubject: Re: O's game thread 5/28   Wed May 28, 2008 9:04 pm

Drat!

2-2 rendeer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
just regular



Posts : 31
Join date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: O's game thread 5/28   Wed May 28, 2008 9:07 pm

All hail BMONJ. The game thread on Sunspot is just Travis talking to himself. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
downhome

avatar

Posts : 42
Join date : 2008-05-28
Location : Salisbury, MD

PostSubject: Re: O's game thread 5/28   Wed May 28, 2008 9:07 pm

Nice play by Payton to end the inning. What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BMONJ
Admin
avatar

Posts : 190
Join date : 2008-05-28
Age : 58
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: O's game thread 5/28   Wed May 28, 2008 9:09 pm

just regular wrote:
All hail BMONJ. The game thread on Sunspot is just Travis talking to himself. lol!
yeah I noticed,kind of sad and creepy,kind of makes your skin crawl... affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myfreeadboard.com/go/d93
bronco



Posts : 31
Join date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: O's game thread 5/28   Wed May 28, 2008 9:10 pm

I definitely need my reading glasses to read through the orange here.Whew! Laughing
Maybe I can tweek that as well,black lettering should help,I'll check into it later trying to watch the game now...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
downhome

avatar

Posts : 42
Join date : 2008-05-28
Location : Salisbury, MD

PostSubject: Re: O's game thread 5/28   Wed May 28, 2008 9:13 pm

Admin wrote:
just regular wrote:
All hail BMONJ. The game thread on Sunspot is just Travis talking to himself. lol!
yeah I noticed,kind of sad and creepy,kind of makes your skin crawl... affraid

He does a good job with the play-by-play. Oh well. That business last night was just ridiculous...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bronco



Posts : 31
Join date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: O's game thread 5/28   Wed May 28, 2008 9:13 pm

bronco4 wrote:
I definitely need my reading glasses to read through the orange here.Whew! Laughing



Maybe I can tweek that as well,black lettering should help,I'll check into it later trying to watch the game now...
May be a good idea. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HolyCow



Posts : 6
Join date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: O's game thread 5/28   Wed May 28, 2008 9:14 pm

Tried posting htis earlier and it got lost. Still learning the ew board. As for Giambi, he's heating up. That HR was off the bricks. As for Jeter, I think th Post may be taking him to task for not living up to his role as team captain. He has had a free ride in the NY rags for years. He's slumping, tht's all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
downhome

avatar

Posts : 42
Join date : 2008-05-28
Location : Salisbury, MD

PostSubject: Re: O's game thread 5/28   Wed May 28, 2008 9:15 pm

Listening to Freddie Bynum talks cracks me up. bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BMONJ
Admin
avatar

Posts : 190
Join date : 2008-05-28
Age : 58
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Okay   Wed May 28, 2008 9:17 pm

I'm not sure if anyone noticed but you can change the color of the font it's locate in a drop down menu located to the right of the Subject line
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myfreeadboard.com/go/d93
David

avatar

Posts : 81
Join date : 2008-05-28
Age : 72
Location : Fredericksburg, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: O's game thread 5/28   Wed May 28, 2008 9:22 pm

just regular wrote:
All hail BMONJ. The game thread on Sunspot is just Travis talking to himself. lol!
They say that is the first sign of insanity. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
just regular



Posts : 31
Join date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: O's game thread 5/28   Wed May 28, 2008 9:24 pm

Nice to see Roberts finally heating up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tjb13

avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: O's game thread 5/28   Wed May 28, 2008 9:26 pm

The orange is tough on the eyes, almost as tough as listening to Michael Kay do the play-by-play.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bronco



Posts : 31
Join date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: O's game thread 5/28   Wed May 28, 2008 9:26 pm

Bad,real bad.

The Roberts play that is...

The orange is bad too but not as bad. Very Happy


Last edited by bronco4 on Wed May 28, 2008 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AxnJxn



Posts : 3
Join date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: O's game thread 5/28   Wed May 28, 2008 9:26 pm

Thanks again to BMOJ for setting this up. I was looking for a way to change the font color as a default, but I haven't found it yet.

Might have another barn burner going on tonight. I'm not sure I can handle another - I had to watch the midnight showing of Frasier to get to sleep last night. Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BMONJ
Admin
avatar

Posts : 190
Join date : 2008-05-28
Age : 58
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: O's game thread 5/28   Wed May 28, 2008 9:28 pm

tjb13 wrote:
The orange is tough on the eyes, almost as tough as listening to Michael Kay do the play-by-play.
I can change it if all agree,Just thought orange and black was appropriate.Have no problen changing the template if all agree
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myfreeadboard.com/go/d93
BMONJ
Admin
avatar

Posts : 190
Join date : 2008-05-28
Age : 58
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: O's game thread 5/28   Wed May 28, 2008 9:30 pm

AxnJxn wrote:
Thanks again to BMOJ for setting this up. I was looking for a way to change the font color as a default, but I haven't found it yet.

Might have another barn burner going on tonight. I'm not sure I can handle another - I had to watch the midnight showing of Frasier to get to sleep last night. Shocked

axn I miss stated where to find the font color it's below and to the right of the subject line,you'll see a color palate there
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myfreeadboard.com/go/d93
IHeartMASN

avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: O's game thread 5/28   Wed May 28, 2008 9:33 pm

Admin wrote:
tjb13 wrote:
The orange is tough on the eyes, almost as tough as listening to Michael Kay do the play-by-play.
I can change it if all agree,Just thought orange and black was appropriate.Have no problen changing the template if all agree

The black looks more readablel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
just regular



Posts : 31
Join date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: O's game thread 5/28   Wed May 28, 2008 9:34 pm

Admin wrote:
AxnJxn wrote:
Thanks again to BMOJ for setting this up. I was looking for a way to change the font color as a default, but I haven't found it yet.

Might have another barn burner going on tonight. I'm not sure I can handle another - I had to watch the midnight showing of Frasier to get to sleep last night. Shocked

axn I miss stated where to find the font color it's below and to the right of the subject line,you'll see a color palate there

Will this make it the default for every post you make?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: O's game thread 5/28   

Back to top Go down
 
O's game thread 5/28
Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The GC Olympics Galaga Game Thread! [CLOSED]
» Game thread dedicated to Boat Guy from Mai-Otome Episode 11
» helpdenko: the blog: the game: the creepypasta?
» A Miyu Thread
» Fans of Enigma & Game Zone minis REJOICE!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All Things O's :: O's Forums :: O's Game Threads-
Jump to: