All Things O's

Let's Talk bout dem O's.Trouble makers will be shown the door.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  MLB.COM  Baltimore Sun   O's Official Site  O's Rumors  MLB Score Board  League Standings  IHeartMASN Video Links  MLB Ticket Window  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Steele's New Article

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cfb_66

PostSubject: Steele's New Article   Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:30 pm

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/baseball/bal-sp.steele08jun08,0,6999940.column

What the hell is that? Because we want Baltimore back on the uni's we're bad people? Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeffhandsofstone

PostSubject: Re: Steele's New Article   Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:34 pm

It's the idiotic ramblings of a DC born and bred moron. There comes a time where you have to show preference to the actual city you play in especially when nobody from the rest of the region comes to the games. To me it's insulting to DC fans to think we'll attract them by making believe the team doesn't play in Baltimore. We drew from DC because they didn't have a team and we had a winning team playing in the best facility in baseball that was located right next to the interstate. As a Baltimore bred Washington Caps fan, I know I would be insulted if Ted Leonsis thought I was dumb enough to buy even more tickets if he took Washington off the jersey.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Steele's New Article
Page 1 of 1