All Things O's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Things O's

Let's Talk bout dem O's.Trouble makers will be shown the door.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  MLB.COM  Baltimore Sun   O's Official Site  O's Rumors  MLB Score Board  League Standings  IHeartMASN Video Links  MLB Ticket Window  Log inLog in  

No Moon = good times

Go down 
+10
gary56
rfxtap
esmd
where's earl
cfb_66
joy in mudville
downhome
I_Love_AngelOs
BMONJ
Llamablaster
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jrl05

jrl05

No Moon = good times - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Moon = good times   No Moon = good times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 4:12 am

BMONJ wrote:
I_Love_AngelOs wrote:
Wow, about 40 people so far have signed up for a Moon-Free Zone.

Talk about the impact (negative) one guy (is he actually a dude) can have.
Your avatar is eerily reminiscent of chief Clancy wiggum?

Yeah, I thought the same thing...that was a wild run on sunspot
Back to top Go down
Hail2bng

Hail2bng

PostSubject: Re: No Moon = good times   No Moon = good times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 11:31 am

So this is a public board for anyone to read? If so, I am quite sure the attention whore will spend all his time checking in to see what is written. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see him cut and paste posts from here to SS.
Back to top Go down
esmd
Admin
esmd

PostSubject: Re: No Moon = good times   No Moon = good times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 11:38 am

Let em. I couldn't care less.
Back to top Go down
toby66

PostSubject: Re: No Moon = good times   No Moon = good times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 1:32 pm

Hail2bng wrote:
So this is a public board for anyone to read? If so, I am quite sure the attention whore will spend all his time checking in to see what is written. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see him cut and paste posts from here to SS.

Fuck Moon. Let him quote all he wants to quote. I'm sure his "internet mom" will come to his defense (all the BB Crew know that).... affraid
Back to top Go down
I_Love_AngelOs

I_Love_AngelOs

PostSubject: Re: No Moon = good times   No Moon = good times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:42 am

BMONJ wrote:
I_Love_AngelOs wrote:

I will admit, your avatar is much better than mine. I'll say that. Where does one get something like that, or of any of the other scantally-clad women that people have as their avatars both here or on the Sun's forum?
Back to top Go down
esmd
Admin
esmd

PostSubject: Re: No Moon = good times   No Moon = good times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 8:13 pm

I_Love_AngelOs wrote:
BMONJ wrote:
I_Love_AngelOs wrote:

I will admit, your avatar is much better than mine. I'll say that. Where does one get something like that, or of any of the other scantally-clad women that people have as their avatars both here or on the Sun's forum?

Just do everyone a favor and don't pull another stupid ass stunt like you did over on SS. You pissed a lot of people off, especially when you played innocent. As far as I'm concerned, everyone here starts with a clean slate.
Back to top Go down
I_Love_AngelOs

I_Love_AngelOs

PostSubject: Re: No Moon = good times   No Moon = good times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:43 pm

esmd wrote:
I_Love_AngelOs wrote:
BMONJ wrote:
I_Love_AngelOs wrote:

Just do everyone a favor and don't pull another stupid ass stunt like you did over on SS. You pissed a lot of people off, especially when you played innocent. As far as I'm concerned, everyone here starts with a clean slate.

Calm down dude. It wasn't that bad. People take themselves and the internet way to seriously, especially internet blogs/message boards. This was the same board where people would propose completely ridiculous trades like Millar and Penn for Teixeira and Hudson and stuff like that.

Take a chill pill.

Could you still answer my question about where to get those cool avatars involving scantally clad women or like the one on the "basket" section of the board where the girl is giggling her boobie or the one like BMONJ has?
Back to top Go down
esmd
Admin
esmd

PostSubject: Re: No Moon = good times   No Moon = good times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 11:00 pm

I_Love_AngelOs wrote:
esmd wrote:
I_Love_AngelOs wrote:
BMONJ wrote:
I_Love_AngelOs wrote:

Calm down dude. It wasn't that bad. People take themselves and the internet way to seriously, especially internet blogs/message boards. This was the same board where people would propose completely ridiculous trades like Millar and Penn for Teixeira and Hudson and stuff like that.

Take a chill pill.

Could you still answer my question about where to get those cool avatars involving scantally clad women or like the one on the "basket" section of the board where the girl is giggling her boobie or the one like BMONJ has?

I'm perfectly calm. And it was a pain in the ass. You fucking the board up for the better part of two days just because other people post stupid stuff just made things worse. And then playing innocent was really a douche move. But again, clean slate, so we're good from here on out. I just needed to get that off my chest since I didn't get to before, at least like I wanted to.

As far as avatars, I use www.avatarity.com, but I dunno what they have as far as scantilly clad women. Some of the more net savvy folks can make an avatar for you out of any pic of your choosing. Maybe someone on Open Mike can help you.
Back to top Go down
I_Love_AngelOs

I_Love_AngelOs

PostSubject: Re: No Moon = good times   No Moon = good times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 4:26 pm

Travis Moon is the reason why the United States needs to stay Pro-Choice.
Back to top Go down
esmd
Admin
esmd

PostSubject: Re: No Moon = good times   No Moon = good times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:46 am

I actually enjoyed Saturday's game thread, until the very end. I almost stopped posting when the flooding started, but I had some conversations going, so I tried to keep up with them. I didn't even bother posting yesterday on the game thread, even though I was watching the game at work. Too much BS flooding, even with ignore.
Back to top Go down
I_Love_AngelOs

I_Love_AngelOs

PostSubject: Re: No Moon = good times   No Moon = good times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 1:24 pm

his pointless posts of "k this bum," "O's can still win this one," and all the other countless, pointless posts absolutely ruin game threads. Not to mention when something really good happens (like an O's homerun) when he switches to the biggest font in the world.

Again, he (along with Destinyofeatingpoop) is reason enough for the U.S. to stay Pro-Choice.
Back to top Go down
esmd
Admin
esmd

PostSubject: Re: No Moon = good times   No Moon = good times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 6:00 pm

Well, best thing I can say is, utlilize the ignore feature, although I know it doesn't really help with the constant flooding, and utilize this board. It was created primarily as a place where alternate game threads can occur without flooding from attention hounds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Moon = good times   No Moon = good times - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Moon = good times
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All Things O's :: O's Forums :: Gripes and Grumblings-
Jump to: