All Things O's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Things O's

Let's Talk bout dem O's.Trouble makers will be shown the door.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  MLB.COM  Baltimore Sun   O's Official Site  O's Rumors  MLB Score Board  League Standings  IHeartMASN Video Links  MLB Ticket Window  Log inLog in  

Banned Members

Go down 
+4
downhome
Hail2bng
esmd
BMONJ
8 posters
AuthorMessage
BMONJ
Admin
BMONJ

Banned Members Empty
PostSubject: Banned Members   Banned Members Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:24 pm

Friend of bill has been banned.I asked him his location he said he was located in New York.When I checked where he was posting from it showed outside of Atlanta.When confronted with this issue he logged out.
Nice try Travis or whoever you where.
We may have ,to have anyone signing up give ther locations as a membership requirement
Does everyone agree?
Back to top Go down
http://myfreeadboard.com/go/d93
esmd
Admin
esmd

Banned Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Members   Banned Members Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 9:11 am

Makes no difference to me. Friendofbill is a SS member, but who knows if it's a Travis altie or not.
Back to top Go down
BMONJ
Admin
BMONJ

Banned Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Members   Banned Members Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 1:20 pm

recieved a pm on SS from friend of bill about his banning

Sound familiar to anyone?

just noticed you banned me from your forum

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

boo hoo. whatever shall i do now?

travis was right on this. you are a hater.

have fun in joisey. if you were any good you'd cross the hudson
Back to top Go down
Hail2bng

Hail2bng

Banned Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Members   Banned Members Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 4:10 pm

Just explain that you didn't know who he was. He only has 41 posts on SS.
Back to top Go down
esmd
Admin
esmd

Banned Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Members   Banned Members Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 5:34 pm

I dunno, if he's going to take that kind af attitude, let em stay on Sunspot with his 41 posts.
Back to top Go down
downhome

downhome

Banned Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Members   Banned Members Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 7:24 pm

BMONJ wrote:
Friend of bill has been banned.I asked him his location he said he was located in New York.When I checked where he was posting from it showed outside of Atlanta.When confronted with this issue he logged out.
We may have ,to have anyone signing up give ther locations as a membership requirement
Does everyone agree?

Your logic is good. Ban whomever you want. cyclops <---this one disturbs me a bit, lol
Back to top Go down
BMONJ
Admin
BMONJ

Banned Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Members   Banned Members Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 7:31 pm

downhome wrote:
BMONJ wrote:
Does everyone agree?

Your logic is good. Ban whomever you want. cyclops <---this one disturbs me a bit, lol

Thanks,I just thought his response was very Moonish...
Back to top Go down
David

David

Banned Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Members   Banned Members Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 2:30 am

BMONJ wrote:
Does everyone agree?
Agree. Fredericksburg, Virginia
Back to top Go down
where's earl
where's earl

Banned Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Members   Banned Members Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 1:59 pm

Well done, it's good to king king
Back to top Go down
BMONJ
Admin
BMONJ

Banned Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Members   Banned Members Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 3:33 pm

where's earl wrote:
Well done, it's good to king king

That reminds me Of This Mel Brooks Classic
Back to top Go down
Hail2bng

Hail2bng

Banned Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Members   Banned Members Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:43 pm

Nice to see DestinytosuckoffTravis is in full douche mode. You should have let him join just so he wouldn't be protected by the TA on Sunspot.
Back to top Go down
bleedingorangandblack

bleedingorangandblack

Banned Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Members   Banned Members Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 9:31 pm

Hail2bng wrote:
Nice to see DestinytosuckoffTravis is in full douche mode. You should have let him join just so he wouldn't be protected by the TA on Sunspot.
dont tell me you got in trouble Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
cfb_66
cfb_66

Banned Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Members   Banned Members Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 11:10 pm

Hail2bng wrote:

I posted several links to evidence of him be a troll and he got seriously pissed. I got into it with him a few days and he reported me. Nothing has happened so I assume the TA sees Destiny as he is, an argument inciting jackass.

Last edited by cfb_66 on Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hail2bng

Hail2bng

Banned Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Members   Banned Members Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 10:03 am

Since it appears Destinytobeadick reads here, I'd like to tell him to go phuck himself. How's that kid?
Back to top Go down
David

David

Banned Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Members   Banned Members Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 6:49 pm

Hail2bng wrote:
Since it appears Destinytobeadick reads here, I'd like to tell him to go phuck himself. How's that kid?
In yesterday's Moon Game Thread Destinytobea... said he had been banned here. I Posted back that I thought that he had voluntarily not joined our group. Am I right? For the last 2 Moon Game Threads he has made remarks about how sparse our Board is. I told him he must be a pot stirrer and that noone on our side had said a thing about anyone.
Back to top Go down
Hail2bng

Hail2bng

Banned Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Members   Banned Members Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 7:24 pm

He's a punk kid and it shows. He only defends Moon Unit because he is a brainless homer and they have that in common.
Back to top Go down
esmd
Admin
esmd

Banned Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Members   Banned Members Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 8:14 pm

David wrote:
Hail2bng wrote:
In yesterday's Moon Game Thread Destinytobea... said he had been banned here. I Posted back that I thought that he had voluntarily not joined our group. Am I right? For the last 2 Moon Game Threads he has made remarks about how sparse our Board is. I told him he must be a pot stirrer and that noone on our side had said a thing about anyone.

BMONJ banned him and told him he wasn't welcome due to his behavior on SS, then offered an olive branch and invited him back, which DOC declined. This site is that much the better for it, IMO.

Last edited by esmd on Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
esmd
Admin
esmd

Banned Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Members   Banned Members Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 8:15 pm

Hail2bng wrote:
He's a punk kid and it shows. He only defends Moon Unit because he is a brainless homer and they have that in common.

God damn, man, that avatar creeps me out. affraid
Back to top Go down
David

David

Banned Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Members   Banned Members Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 8:39 pm

esmd wrote:
David wrote:
Hail2bng wrote:

BMONJ banned him and told him he wasn't welcome due to his behavior on SS, then offered an olive branch and invited him back, which DOC declined. This site is that much the better for it, IMO.

I see, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Banned Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Members   Banned Members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned Members
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All Things O's :: O's Forums :: Gripes and Grumblings-
Jump to: