All Things O's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Things O's

Let's Talk bout dem O's.Trouble makers will be shown the door.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  MLB.COM  Baltimore Sun   O's Official Site  O's Rumors  MLB Score Board  League Standings  IHeartMASN Video Links  MLB Ticket Window  Log inLog in  

Dave Trembley comments on today's (5-31-08) pregame radio show with Gary Thorne:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
baseball007

baseball007

Dave Trembley comments on today's (5-31-08) pregame radio show with Gary Thorne: Empty
PostSubject: Dave Trembley comments on today's (5-31-08) pregame radio show with Gary Thorne:   Dave Trembley comments on today's (5-31-08) pregame radio show with Gary Thorne: Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:26 pm

Dave Trembley comments on today's pregame radio show with Gary Thorne:

On Nick Markakis: "I've seen Nicky, whether he wants to admit it or not, be too pull-conscious and try to hit homeruns. I whispered in his ear last night in the dugout 'left field is fair' and then he hit it that way".

On Quiroz: "He has done a real nice job as a backup"

On Ramon: "He is too long and deliberate on his throws. We've been working on a lot of things with him this past week"

On Bynum: "I hold him responsible for the steal of third last night. We watched film and we told him to watch for it on the first pitch and hold the runner but he didn't do it" (note that he isn't in the line-up tonight)

On Trachsel: "I'm waiting to talk to Andy MacPhail about it. It's a real tough decision but I have to do what's best for the team first."

On umpires' strike zone: "The strike zone is getting out of hand. I've talked to other managers and they all agree. It can get up and down or wide but not both. The film doesn't lie. An umpire in Seattle told me it was being done to speed up the games. I sent an email to the league offices today expressing my concerns".
Back to top Go down

Dave Trembley comments on today's (5-31-08) pregame radio show with Gary Thorne:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All Things O's :: O's Forums :: O's General Discussion-
Jump to: