All Things O's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Things O's

Let's Talk bout dem O's.Trouble makers will be shown the door.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  MLB.COM  Baltimore Sun   O's Official Site  O's Rumors  MLB Score Board  League Standings  IHeartMASN Video Links  MLB Ticket Window  Log inLog in  

New Stuff Added MLB Score Board

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BMONJ
Admin
BMONJ

New Stuff Added MLB Score Board Empty
PostSubject: New Stuff Added MLB Score Board   New Stuff Added MLB Score Board Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 4:18 pm

I added a new link in the Menu Field It is to the left of the log in (out area) .It pops up in a new window and keeps track of all the scores in MLB.
Hope you all like it....
Back to top Go down
http://myfreeadboard.com/go/d93
downhome

downhome

PostSubject: Re: New Stuff Added MLB Score Board   New Stuff Added MLB Score Board Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:16 pm

That's sweet!
Back to top Go down
BMONJ
Admin
BMONJ

PostSubject: Re: New Stuff Added MLB Score Board   New Stuff Added MLB Score Board Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:18 pm

downhome wrote:
That's sweet!
Glad you like it,seems the O's Sox game is'nt loading as of yet...
Back to top Go down
where's earl
where's earl

PostSubject: Re: New Stuff Added MLB Score Board   New Stuff Added MLB Score Board Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 2:15 pm

Well Done
Back to top Go down
BMONJ
Admin
BMONJ

PostSubject: Re: New Stuff Added MLB Score Board   New Stuff Added MLB Score Board Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 3:24 pm

BMONJ wrote:
I added a new link in the Menu Field It is to the left of the log in (out area) .It pops up in a new window and keeps track of all the scores in MLB.
Hope you all like it....

Note: I have changed the score board to espn as I found that the other site score keeping was sub par. Also I have added more links to the nav link area.
Such as mlb.com,The Baltimore Sun(links directly to the sports page baseball O's),The O's Official Site,O's trade rumor page,League Standings ( I believe the league standings can be toggled to check other divisions and the N.L. as well)and I will add more if I find more sites that are O's related.

Last edited by BMONJ on Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:59 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : I'm a lousy typer and speller as well)
Back to top Go down
David

David

PostSubject: Re: New Stuff Added MLB Score Board   New Stuff Added MLB Score Board Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 3:42 pm

You da man, BIRDMAN.
Back to top Go down
BMONJ
Admin
BMONJ

PostSubject: Re: New Stuff Added MLB Score Board   New Stuff Added MLB Score Board Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 8:30 pm

I have added A Video Link to IHeartMASN( His Sunspot Handle) It's listed as IheartMASN Video Links.He does great video work.Note it's mostly O's baseball related and there are some hockey videos as well.It may have to be removed as it is pending his approval...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Stuff Added MLB Score Board   New Stuff Added MLB Score Board Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Stuff Added MLB Score Board
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All Things O's :: O's Forums :: O's General Discussion-
Jump to: