All Things O's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Things O's

Let's Talk bout dem O's.Trouble makers will be shown the door.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  MLB.COM  Baltimore Sun   O's Official Site  O's Rumors  MLB Score Board  League Standings  IHeartMASN Video Links  MLB Ticket Window  Log inLog in  

Law chat:O's related

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jeffhandsofstone

jeffhandsofstone

Law chat:O's related Empty
PostSubject: Law chat:O's related   Law chat:O's related Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:31 pm

Q: When will we see Wieters in Camden?
A: September
Q; What do the O's do at 4 with needing hitters but McPhail loves arms?
A: Best player available. Tim Beckham,Smoak or Matusz. Also a threat to take a guy who falls and give them first rd money since it's worked so well so far with Arrieta
Q: If Beckham,Alvarez and Matsuz go 1-3 who do we take at 4?
A: Smoak
Back to top Go down
BMONJ
Admin
BMONJ

PostSubject: Re: Law chat:O's related   Law chat:O's related Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 6:05 pm

jeffhandsofstone wrote:
Q: When will we see Wieters in Camden?
A: September
Q; What do the O's do at 4 with needing hitters but McPhail loves arms?
A: Best player available. Tim Beckham,Smoak or Matusz. Also a threat to take a guy who falls and give them first rd money since it's worked so well so far with Arrieta
Q: If Beckham,Alvarez and Matsuz go 1-3 who do we take at 4?
A: Smoak

I have to watch this thread,Maybe I can learn something from the more knowledgeable O's fans... Cool
Back to top Go down
http://myfreeadboard.com/go/d93
AxnJxn

PostSubject: Re: Law chat:O's related   Law chat:O's related Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:00 pm

It's high time for all of these bad seasons to pay off in the draft. I had better see some serious talent soon, like what the Reds are getting right now.
Back to top Go down
BMONJ
Admin
BMONJ

PostSubject: Re: Law chat:O's related   Law chat:O's related Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:35 pm

AxnJxn wrote:
It's high time for all of these bad seasons to pay off in the draft. I had better see some serious talent soon, like what the Reds are getting right now.

Not knowing anything about the draft prosess,it would be great to see what you and others posters think about the draft..So i'll keep an eye here to see what you all think.Should make for a great read. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://myfreeadboard.com/go/d93
jeffhandsofstone

jeffhandsofstone

PostSubject: Re: Law chat:O's related   Law chat:O's related Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:47 pm

AxnJxn wrote:
That's why the Rays success shouldn't surprise anyone. 10 straight years of top 5 picks. But people see the uniform and not the talent in it. The O's will have the same doubters in 2 or 3 years when we have a great young nucleus. "It's the O's. They still suck"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Law chat:O's related   Law chat:O's related Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Law chat:O's related
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All Things O's :: O's Forums :: O's General Discussion-
Jump to: